Quanto is purpose-built to track and manage the financial performance of risk-based contracts. Unlike a care management tool, its primary focus is financial outcomes, not clinical workflows or real-time patient outreach.
Quanto allows users to examine patterns of performance, identify potential challenges, and drill down to uncover opportunities for improvement.
Through an easy-to-use web interface, Quanto offers guided analytic pathways built on claims data that has been optimized for the financial management of value-based contracts.
With Quanto, users can assess patterns and drill down instantly to uncover what lies beneath.
Spend more time improving performance
Quickly identify necessary changes and take action. Quanto gives you the tools to continuously refine your action plan and achieve rewarding results.
Build reports that meet your organization’s needs
You need the right tools to understand how to improve performance. Standard payer reports don’t provide the insights that will help focus your efforts – but Quanto can.
What can Quanto do for you?
Evaluate contract performance by population
Identify opportunities for improvement (network leakage, avoidable admissions, readmissions)
Assess physician effectiveness
Segment population by risk group
Pinpoint drivers of bundle profitability
Analyze the impact of different care pathways
Assess effectiveness of physicians and post-acute care providers
Segment readmissions by DRG, procedure, and provider
Quanto can help you maximize the full potential of your claims data, fast and flexibly.
With Quanto you can:
- Track performance against payer-specific metrics
- Understand details behind payer reconciliation reports
- Uncover information that will help to improve profitability
- Create “report cards” on individual practices or physicians
- Analyze claims data at the highest or the most granular level, looking at performance at the level of organization, practice, physician, and/or patient
We provide data that is consistent across payers and the analytical tools you need. We handle:
- Determining the data structures and meaning for each claim feed
- “Cleaning” the data to keep bad data out
- Transforming your feeds into a unified data file that supports the Quanto analytical tool